BAREBOAT CHARTER REGISTRATION UNDER CAMBODIA FLAG
BAREBOAT CHARTER REGISTRATION UNDER FLAG OF CAMBODIA AND FOREIGN FLAG ( In /Out)
Foreign vessels can be registered under Cambodia flag as a second flag (“Charter in”) through ISROC under the duration of a bareboat charter party agreement provided that the first flag grants its letter of consent for registration into Cambodia flag. Upon submission of an notarized Bareboat Charter agreement and the letter of consent original from first flag and the corresponding fees including 2 years annual taxes, Bareboat Charter registration certificate and Radio Ship License and Minimum Safe Manning Certificate (valid : maximum 2 years) will be issued.
BAREBOAT CHARTER REGISTRATION OF FOREIGN VESSEL UNDER CAMBODIAN FLAG (In)
Application for ship registration .doc
Bareboat Chareter agreement copy between ship owner & charterer in English, in which PIC name and position of ship owner and charterer should be clearly indicated
Original flag’s Letter of Consent copy for registry into Cambodia flag in English. (if not English, we need English translation and notarization original)
Confirmed Quotation (Regular registration fee and 1 year tax, specify RO and kinds of statutory certificates)
Present (Original flag’s) Registry cert copy / ITC/SR /DOC/SMC * :if any*
Owner’s company incorporation cert copy / applicant’s passport copy
Valid SW cert copy issued by RO, OR Regular IACS’s member’s issued previous Class cert copy (only in case of over 25 years old ship)*: it should be submitted within 1~2 months after registration
*In case of fish carriers (refrigerated & non refrigerated) & fish processing factory ; Ship owner should submit the notarized declaration certifying the vessel does not involve with any illegal fishing & illegal carriage of caught fish.
* In case of fishing vessel ; New Ship owner should submit the (notarized) declaration for fishing vessel & Fishing License Application form & Local Fishing License (if any)
In case of name change in status of Bareboat Charter in registration, owner’s consent confirmation is required.
After provisional registration, for permanent Bareboat Charter in registration, following documents should be submitted to our office in time by courier:
- All original application documents
- Notarized BBC agreement original(or notarized true copy)
- Original flag’s letter of consent Original
- Valid Statutory cert copy (ITC/SR/DOC/SMC) issued by RO :in case of more than 500 tonnage
- AAIC confirmation sheet copy which is responsible for radio account (directly from AAIC to ISROC HQ)
BAREBOAT CHARTER REGISTRATION CAMBODIAN VESSEL UNDER FOREIGN FLAG (Out):
A vessel registered under Cambodia flag through ISROC can obtain an equivalent registration in another flag without affecting its status in Cambodia (Charter Out) based on a charter party. the applicant shall submit a formal application giving full details of the bareboat charter party . If all application documents for Bareboat Charter out are submitted to ISROC with 2 years annual taxes payment , then ISROC issue the letter of consent (valid : maximum 2 years) for Bareboat Charter out registration into other flag.
For Bareboat Charter out registration, following documents should be submitted:
- Bareboat Chareter agreement copy between ship owner & charterer in English
- Confirmed Quotation* (2 years annual tax with Letter of consent
*In case of Bareboat Charter out registration to another flag after provisional or permanent registration, Annual tax due date calculation shall be newly restarted, based on ship’s Bareboat Charter out actual date into another flag.
BAREBOAT CHARTER REACTIVATION
- Note requesting Bareboat Charter reactivation
- Application for ship registration .doc
- Bareboat Charter termination (ended) contract between ship owner and charterer in English
- AAIC confirmation sheet (directly from AAIC to ISROC HQ)
- Confirmed Quotation*(annual tax, indicate RO and kinds of statutory certs)
* In case of registry reactivation under Cambodia flag after Bareboat Charter out is ended, Annual tax due date calculation shall be newly restarted based on ship’s converting date (Bareboat Charter termination date) into Cambodia flag.
BAREBOAT CHARTER EXTENSION (In/Out)
- Same application documents as first Bareboat Charter In / Out
- Confirmed Quotation