PRIVATE YACHT REGISTRATION UNDER CAMBODIA FLAG
The procedure for registration of PRIVATE YACHT consists of two stages:
PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION OF PRIVATE YACHT IN CAMBODIA
In accordance with Merchant Shipping Act, 1994 Provisional registration of yachts in Cambodia is valid for six months. During this time the Shipowner or his Representative are expected to submit all required documents for Permanent registration.
The following documents in copies required for provisional registration of private yacht:
Application for yacht registration .doc
Certificate of Incorporation/Good-Standing Certificate
Power of Attorney .doc
- Tonnage certificate (if applicable)
- Previous Flag certificates copies
- Seaworthiness certificate* from Classification Society (If yacht more than 25 years old)
- Payment of appropriate fees
* This document should be provided not later than 2 months after registration.
If mentioned signed application form copies are firstly to our e-mail-address, every vessel can be officially registered within 1 day under Cambodia flag.
PERMANENT REGISTRATION OF PRIVATE YACHT IN CAMBODIA
The following is a listing of requirements for the permanent registration of a yacht which is already registered provisionally:
- Original Application for registration of a yacht
- Proof of Title in original
- Deletion certificate from previous flag
- Payment of appropriate fees for registration
Please note documents must be in English language or, if not in English, accompanied by English translation thereof.
It is a condition of registration that all yachts should comply with the national legislation and regulations of each State in whose territorial waters they operate.
REQUEST FOR PRIVATE YACHT REGISTRATION
You can send the following Application form as your request for registration of private yacht to our address email@example.com