- (H&M) CASCO with Risk Coverage:
- Third Party Liability (TPL) insurance of the ship owner
What is required from the insured person to obtain a yacht insurance contract?
- Written or oral statement of the Insured person with exact information about the yacht (yacht type, name, year of construction, parameters, etc.)
- Provide registration certificate
- Agree on the territory of the agreement
- Agree on risks, limits
- Certificate of incorporation of the Owner Company
- A valid power of attorney from the Owner Company to the person who will sign the Insurance Agreement on behalf of the Insured Company. In the event that the documents for registration will be signed by the Director of the Company, it is necessary to provide documentary evidence of his powers (for example, a protocol on the appointment of the Director).
- A copy of the passport - for an individual
For questions regarding Yacht Insurance as well as obtaining the information you are interested in, please contact us:
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
by phone: + 380 55 241 53 04 / + 380 97 815 88 96