Surveys / Audits / Investigations
Staff of our unique multifunctional maritime center consists of qualified surveyors and auditors who carry our activity on behalf of different Flag Administrations and Classification Societies. Our surveyors and auditors perform the following services:
- ship's technical surveys;
- interim, initial, annual (for companies), intermediate (for ships), renewal and occasional audits in accordance with the requirements of ISM / ISPS Codes;
- docking, initial, annual, intermediate, renewal classification and statutory surveys;
- occasional surveys from different classification societies;
- for insurance companies: all kinds of P&I surveys, professional investigation, analysis and assessment of loss of casualties;
- preparation of ship before survey of classification society.
- Emergency repair of the underwater part of ship's hull of any degree of complexity and conditions including ice condition.
- Stopping of hull's leakage.
- Survey of the underwater part of ship's hull, sea valve, propeller-rudder system.
- Photo-, video shooting of the underwater part of ship's hull and propeller-rudder system.
- Cleaning of the underwater part of the ship's hull, sea valves, propeller-rudder system.
For questions regarding the entry of the vessel into the class, certification, as well as obtaining the information you are interested in, please contact us:
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
by phone: + 380 55 241 53 05 / + 380 97 815 88 96