REQUIREMENTS FOR PROVISIONAL SHIP REGISTRATION UNDER THE FLAG OF MOLDOVA
- Quotation request
- Letter from the Owner with a request for registration of a vessel under the flag of Moldova signed and certified by the stamp
- Power of attorney from the Owner to the local Agent Company.
- Declaration Form Annex 2 duly completed, signed and stamped.
- Declaration Form Annex 3 duly completed, signed and stamped.
- Declaration by the Owner that the vessel is not involved in any criminal proceedings or lawsuits.
- The Engagement Letter not to visit prohibited ports.
- Bill of Sale with a notarized signature of the Seller or apostilled.
- Certificate of registration of the Owner Company or Certificates of the Good Standing of the Owner Company, apostilled copy.
- Apostilled Certificate of Officials of the Owning Company
- A copy of the confirmation from the Classification Society of the acceptance of the vessel under supervision on behalf of the flag of Moldova
- Copies of the existing Certificate of Registration and Certificate of Deletion from the Register of the current flag or the letter from the Owners that they will apply for Deletion from the Register of the previous flag as soon as Moldova confirms that the vessel can be accepted for registration.
- Copies of the passports of the Directors of the Owning Company (if there are several)
- A letter from the Owner proposing a Minimum Safe Manning for the vessel.
- Copies of available Classification and Convention Certificates
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERMANENT SHIP REGISTRATION UNDER THE FLAG OF MOLDOVA
- Originals and also printed copies of documents listed in the list for provisional registration