REGISTRATION OF SHIP UNDER CONSTRUCTION UNDER COMOROS FLAG
Vessels still under construction may be registered by our Designated office following same procedure for general registration, but in such instances charges other than the registration fevied until the vessel is ready to sail.
Documents produced for this type of registration will have the indication "NOT VALID FOR NAVIGATION" and will be replaced for regular ones as soon as the construction is finished and the vessel complies with all necessary requirements for a safe navigation.
The following documents must be submitted along with Notice of Name of a Ship Under Construction:
- Application for Registration and Notice of Name of Ship Under Construction
- Interim Builder’s Certificate
- Certificate of Incorporation or Similar Documents of Establishment;
- Resolution of Directors or Similar Documents;
- Certificate of Good Standing;
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
Upon completion of construction, all other requirements for the standard registration of a ship (as applicable) will be required.